I like my body

Cameron Diaz
Actress

Cameron Michelle Diaz is an American actress and former model. She rose to prominence during the 1990s with roles in the movies The Mask, My Best Friend's Wedding and There's Something About Mary....Wikipedia
 
Nickname: Cami
Born: August 30, 1972 (age 41), San Diego, California, United States
Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Nationality: American
Parents: Emilio Diaz, Billie Early
Upcoming movies: Sex Tape, Annie


Mini Bio

Cameron Diaz was born in 1972 in San Diego. Her mother, Billie (Early), has English, Scots-Irish, and German ancestry, and her father, Emilio Diaz, was from a Cuban family (of Spanish origin). Self-described as "adventurous, independent and a tough kid," Cameron left home at 16 and for the next 5 years lived in such varied locales as Japan, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, and Paris. Returning to California at the age of 21, she was working as a model when her agency secured her an audition for the female lead in The Mask (1994) opposite rising comedian Jim Carrey. Despite having no previous acting experience, she got the role and was launched into stardom virtually overnight as the film became one of 1994's biggest hits. Preferring to feel her way effectively into the industry, she turned down subsequent high-profile roles and spent the next 3 years honing her acting skills in such character-driven independent films as The Last Supper (1995); Feeling Minnesota (1996); and Head Above Water (1996). She returned to main stream films in My Best Friend's Wedding (1997), where she held her own against Julia Roberts. By 1998, she'd earned full fledged star status for her performance in the box office smash There's Something About Mary (1998). With her name near the top on virtually every list of Hollywood's sexiest actresses, and firmly established as one of filmdom's hottest properties and most sought after actresses, Cameron Diaz appears to possess everything necessary to become one of the super stars of the new century.- IMDb.com


 

Trade Marks:
  • Blonde hair and Blue eyes
  • She is filmed dancing in almost every movie
  • Wide, bright smile






Trivia:
  • Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars" in film history (#13).
  • Chosen by People Magazine as one of the "50 Most Beautiful" people in the world.
  • Has a reputation for being late.

  • Got alcohol poisoning in Australia at age 18.
  • She graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic (Poly) High School (Class of 1990) in Long Beach, California. As a member of that school's "Polyettes" dance-drill team, Cameron performed during half-time at football games...IMDb

Personal Quotes:

  • Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.

     

    • I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.


  • Growing up, I was the plain one. I had no style. I was the tough kid with the comb in the back pocket and the feathered hair.
  • "What we women need to do, instead of worrying about what we don't have, is just love what we do have."

  • I'm like every other woman: a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear: So I wear jeans.
  • I'm not 25 years old anymore, nor do I want to be. I wouldn't even want to go back to being 30. You know what I mean? That journey, I've done it already. I don't want to do it again. It's a lot of work to get through it, and I am excited about moving forward. I think that people get caught up in getting back to some place that they already passed or to a place where you cannot stay.


  • Men are wonderful. I don't think my feeling about that is ever going to change. I'm never going to feel differently about men. I'm not a man-hater. It's just not in my nature. I think guys are amazing. I love the dichotomy, the differences in men and women. I think it's wonderful. It keeps things interesting. We can't walk in each other's shoes. We don't know what it's really like, but we certainly can make an effort to know each other a little bit better.

Cameron Diaz Body Statistics:

Cameron Diaz Measurements: 34-26-34

Body Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)

Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)

Bra Size: 34B

Official Dress Size:  4

Official Shoe Size: 9

Natural Eye Color : Blue

Natural Hair Color: Blonde
____ famefacts.com






  • I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.







  • I love my laugh lines. It's like, Guess this means: I've smiled my whole life!....IMDb

" I can’t say this enough, I’m totally comfortable with my body. I like my body, I don’t think it’s a bad thing, I think I have a nice body, I’m happy with it."___ Cameron Diaz