I would love to have boobs and a butt


Nicole Kidman
Actress

Nicole Mary Kidman, AC is an American born Australian actress, singer and film producer. Kidman's breakthrough film role was in the 1989 thriller Dead Calm...Wikipedia


Born: June 20, 1967 (age 46), Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Height: 1.80 m
Spouse: Keith Urban (m. 2006), Tom Cruise (m. 1990–2001)
Children: Isabella Jane Cruise, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, Connor Cruise, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban
Nickname: Nic 


Age: 46 years

 Birthday Date: 20-06-1967

 Nationality: Australian

 Body Shape: Banana

 Body Type: Slim

 Bra Size/Breast Size: 34

 Bra Cup Size: A

 Size/Body Measurement: 34-24-35

 Height: 5 feet 11 inches






Weight: 57 kg

Eye Color: Blue

 Hair Color: Blonde

 Feet/Shoe Size: 9

 Dress Size: 2

 Waist Size: 24 inches

 Hip Size: 35 inches

 Ethnicity: White

 Horoscope: Gemini







You want to take some responsibility in your choices so that it sets the groundwork for that next generation of actresses - so for me working with Lars von Trier, I would hope that says to another generation: "go and seek out those directors, it's ok"



Awards: Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Drama, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy, BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, American Cinematheque Award, Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress, London Film Critics Circle Award for Actress of the Year, Saturn Award for Best Actress, Silver Bear for Best Actress, Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actress, MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance, Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress, Satellite Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical, MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Sequence, Empire Award for Best Actress, Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress, Logie Award for Most Popular Actress in a Miniseries/Telemovie, Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress, Satellite Special Achievement Award for Outstanding Motion Picture Ensemble, Southeastern Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress, Golden Space Needle Audience Award for Best Actress, Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Actress - Drama/Romance, Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Actress - Action, Australian Film Institute Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series...Wikipedia







I think love is the core emotion. Without that, and I've certainly existed without that, it's a very empty life. When I won the Oscar [for "The Hours"], I went home and I didn't have that in my life. That was the most intensely lonely moment in my life. [During] my professional highs, I've often had personal lows. It's always aggravated me that it's gone that way.









My favorite memories are Sophia Loren holding my four week-old baby, because that is something that goes down for me in the great memories, and also becomes part of Sunday Rose's infant picture book. I mean, you can't do better than that.