I know what looks sexy on me.

Kelly Brook
Model, Actress


Kelly Brook is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her role in the 2010 horror comedy remake, Piranha 3D. Wikipedia

Born: November 23, 1979 (age 35), Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom (UK)
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Parents: Sandra Parsons, Kenneth Parsons
Education: The Thomas Aveling School, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
Siblings: Sasha Parsons, Damian Parsons






I can't run fast like Usain Bolt. I can't sing like Mariah Carey. So if people are interested in my body, then okay, that's that. I'm not going to fight against it.


My breasts are far too big for my body. I'm just a stick with boobs!
I rarely watch what I eat, or go to the gym. It's sex that keeps me fit.







I used to babysit for a couple who had a collection of naughty videos, and I would sit and watch them.















  










I love lingerie. I learnt a lot about it when I was an underwear model. I know what looks sexy on me.





Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 39-25-36 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 34DD


 





Sex keeps me fit and healthy. What can be better than that? It's not about crazy diets or gym workouts.








Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That's what I aspire to look like.



My mum was never strict. I was allowed to go out to clubs underage, watch TV, listen to whatever music I wanted to, and that made me not rebel. I have never touched a drug in my life. Why would I? My mum used to smoke cannabis in the front room, so I was never curious about it. My mum's a cool chick and in some ways we are alike. She's a strong woman, very sharp and perceptive.

..
















Tags: Kelly Brook, Model, Actress and Producer, The beautiful model, exciting model, Public Figure, Entertainer, Artist,  Sexiest Actor, Girl, sexiest model, the gorgeous export model, Business women, Business Person,  Modeling Agency, Clothing, great sex appeal, Photographer, Health/Beauty, Professional Services, Arts & Entertainment, gorgeous sex model, web personality from Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom (UK)