topless female glamour model Katie Price

Katie Price
Television personality



Katie Price, previously known by the pseudonym Jordan, is an English television personality and glamour model. Her time as topless female glamour model in a pictorial Page 3 in British tabloid newspaper The Sun shot Price into the limelight. Wikipedia







Born: May 22, 1978 (age 36), Brighton, United Kingdom
Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)
Spouse: Kieran Hayler (m. 2013), Alex Reid (m. 2010–2012), Peter Andre (m. 2005–2009)
Children: Bunny Hayler, Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre, Harvey Price, Jett Riviera Hayler, Junior Savva Andreas Andre
Books: Make My Wish Come True, In the Name of Love, More

Katie Price Favorite Things: Unknown
Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner. I'm famous for my boobs.
 
You can't beat sex outdoors, but there are not many places I haven't done it. Forests, barns, in swimming pool changing rooms, on top of hills, you name it.     
There's a lot of stuff that happened to me when I was kinda young. Like when I was just 12, or 13 or so. It might really shock some people. It's an interesting part of my life, I hope it's in the book, I didn't check whether they put it in or not.
Katie Price body measurements: 39-24-34 in
Katie Price bra size / breast size: 34DDD (or 34F )
Does Katie Price have breast implants? Yes
Katie Price eye color: Blue
Katie Price hair color: Naturally brown. 

She dyes her hair blonde, black and other colors.

Brand Endorsements: Kwik Save, Superdrug

Religion: Jewish

Best Known For: Her work as a glamour model. She has graced several magazine covers.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Distinctive Features: Large breasts