Sex and sexuality are a part of nature

Lindsay Lohan
Actress

Lindsay Morgan Lohan is an American actress, model, producer and recording artist. She began her career as a child fashion model when she was three, and was later featured on the soap opera Another World for a year when she was 10.... Wikipedia

Birth Name: Lindsay Dee Lohan
Born: July 2, 1986 (age 27), New York City, New York, United States
Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Siblings: Aliana Lohan, Cody Lohan, Ashley Kaufmann, Michael Lohan Jr., Landon Major Lohan
TV shows: Ugly Betty, Lindsay
Parents: Michael Lohan, Dina Lohan 
 



Nicknames:    
Linds
La Lohan
LL
LiLo









I'm Irish-Italian so I've got a really bad temper.




Sex and sexuality are a part of nature, and I go along with nature. I think Marilyn Monroe once said that. I certainly agree with her.






I say too much sometimes, but I'm honest, that's the important thing.





I want to get a nomination. I want to win an Oscar. I want to be known for more than, like, going out. For being "the party girl", I hate that. I bust my ass when I'm filming and when I have time off, yeah, I like to go out and dance.







I hate it when people call me a teen queen. The past year has felt like five lifetimes because I've grown up a lot.

Mini Bio

Lindsay Dee Lohan was born in New York City on 2 July 1986 to Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan. She began her career at age three as a model at the Eileen Ford Agency, and made appearances in over 60 television commercials, including spots for The Gap, Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Jell-O (opposite Bill Cosby). Lohan made her acting debut in 1996 as the third actress to play Ali Fowler in the television drama Another World (1964). Shortly afterward she was hand-picked by Oscar-nominated writer Nancy Meyers as estranged twin sisters in an adaptation by Walt Disney Pictures of a novel by Erich Kästner, which marked Meyers' directorial debut. Lohan's first feature film, The Parent Trap (1998), a remake of The Parent Trap (1961), was a modest commercial success, earning her widespread critical acclaim and a Young Artist award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film, as well as Blockbuster Entertainment and YoungStar award nominations...more