I'm grateful people think I'm beautiful or think I'm sexy

Katherine Heigl
Film actress and producer.






Katherine Marie Heigl is an American actress, film producer and former fashion model. She played Izzie Stevens on ABC's medical drama Grey's Anatomy from 2005 to 2010, a role for which she won the ... Wikipedia


Born: November 24, 1978 (age 36), West End, Washington, D.C., United States
Nick Name: Katie, Isabel / Izzie
Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Spouse: Josh Kelley (m. 2007)
Children: Nancy Leigh Kelley, Adalaide Marie Hope Kelley
Parents: Nancy Heigl, Paul Heigl
My mother says she thinks I wouldn't have appreciated success the same way if it had come faster or more easily. Now it's a much bigger reward.






People who know me well know that I have an opinion about pretty much everything.

I love changing my look. I would love, love, love to cut all my hair off into a really short, punky haircut.
If I wasn't in this industry, I wouldn't work out. But I have hips and a butt and everything that goes along with that, including cellulite! So I do the best I can.

I pride myself on being kind. But that's not to say there aren't moments when I'm a diva. Everybody has bad moments.



Like Hayden Panettiere, she usually wears a bikini because she is confident enough
with her body. Since her figure is amazing and sexy and so her dress of choice which
 mostly reveals her chest area and her cleavage.


If I spread myself too thin, I'm not a good actor, I'm not a good mother, and I'm just really high-strung - and everybody hates me.

Body Shape: Hourglass

Body Measurement: 36-26-36 inches

Breast Size/Bra Size: 36D

Waist Size: 26 inches

Hips:     36 Inches

Height: 5 feet 9 inches(175cm)

Eye Color: Brown-Dark

Hair Color: Blonde




tags: Katherine Marie Heigl, American actress, film producer, The beautiful model, fashion model, exciting model, Public Figure, Entertainer, Artist, Fictional Character, Sexiest Girl, sexiest model, the gorgeous export model, Business women, Business Person,  sexy Journalist, Modeling Agency,  great sex appeal, Photographer, Health/Beauty, Author, Professional Services, Arts & Entertainment, gorgeous sex model, web personality from America.