The 7th Sexiest Female Movie Star

Penélope Cruz
Film actress

Penélope Cruz Sánchez is a Spanish actress and model. Signed by an agent at age 15, she made her acting debut at 16 on television and her feature film debut the following year in Jamón, jamón, to critical acclaim......Wikipedia


Nick Name: Madonna of Madrid, Pe

 





Born: April 28, 1974 (age 40), Alcobendas, Spain
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Spouse: Javier Bardem (m. 2010)
Siblings: Mónica Cruz, Eduardo Cruz, Salma Cruz Moreno


Children: Luna Encinas Cruz, Leo Encinas Cruz









Personal Quotes:
The most difficult thing in the world is to start a career known only for your looks, and then to try to become a serious actress. No one will take you seriously once you are known as the pretty woman.






Breasts-Waist-Hips:     35-27-35inches
Bra size:     34C
Cup size:    C
Height:         5’6
Weight:       137 pounds (62 kg)







I'm strong and opinionated. Those qualities brought me a lot of problems since I was a little girl in school, saying 'I don't agree' and fighting with the children. It's part of my curiosity for life.



There's so much more I want to do. I refuse to get to 50 and wait at home for the phone to ring. In Spain, actresses work until they are old. That's my plan.



I love Salma Hayek, we've been friends for a really long time. I admire how she has come such a long way and always remained grounded and who she is. She never compromises to follow her vision and she is loyal. Such qualities only mark the great stars.




I love the Italian culture, it's a beautiful culture. I love the language, the Italian people, their music, their attitudes... I just love it! Sometimes, I think I'm an Italian trapped in a Spanish woman's body.





 


Penélope Cruz Favorite Things:
 Food – In-N-Out’s burgers and fries
 Fashion Labels – Azzedine Alaïa, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, L’Wren Scott
 Beauty Products – Lancôme’s Trésor
 Places – Anahi Restaurant in Paris, Mandarin Oriental in New York



Tags: Penélope Cruz Sánchez, Spanish actress, The beautiful Model, Exciting Model, Public Figure, Entertainer, Artist, Athlete, Actor/Director, Fictional Character, Sexiest Girl, sexiest model, the gorgeous export model, Business women, Business Person, Musician/Band, Modeling Agency, Clothing, great sex appeal, Health/Beauty, Author, Professional Services, Arts & Entertainment, gorgeous sex model,